Bombardier Aircraft For Sale
Bombardier CL-604 Challenger
Year: 2002 | TTAF: 3157
- Hours 3157 hrs
- Landings 1507
- Manufacture: General Electric CF34 3B
- Rating: 41.0 kN (9,220 lbf)
- Hours: TBC
- Cycles: TBC
- Manufacture: Honeywell GTCP 36-150
- Total hours: 2654 hrs
- GE on Point
- MSP Gold
- EASA & FAA
- Soft Goods Refurbished September 2010 in RUAG
- 10 passengers.
- Tan leather seats with coordinating fabric berthable 4-place divan opposite 2 single facing chairs.
- Aft 4-place club arrangement with fold out tables.
- 2 – 18” monitors, 12 disc Baker CD changer, Baker DVD and VHS players;
- Copy/fax machine;
- 2 Touchscreen cabin remotes;
- Three power outlets and handsets.
- Forward galley equipped with
- TIA oven,
- GE microwave oven,
- espresso maker and dual GFI outlet.
- Dual Collins VHF-422C COMMs
- Dual Collins VIR-432 NAV
- Dual Collins ADF-462 ADF
- Dual Collins DME-442 DME
- Dual Collins ADC-850E ADC
- Dual TDR-94D Transponder
- CSD-714 AVTECH Selcal Decoder
- Dual Litton LTN 101 Flagship IRU
- Dual GPS4000S
- Mark V (Database 472) EGPWS
- WX Radar TRA-854
- ADS-8 Out
- Artex 406 ELT
- TCAS II: TTR-920
- Aero-M SATCOM
- Dual DCU-4000
- Airshow 400
- BF Goodrich Stormscope
- AFIS DMU
- Dual FMC-6000
- Dual CSU-411
- L3 CVR A200S
- L3 FDR F1000
- Auto Throttles
- Upgraded Pilot/Static Drain Bottles (Verified SB604-34-065)
- Gross weight Mod SB 601-0280
- Electric Cabin Door
- WIFI Broadband
- Storage Box in rear bay
- Door and access warning light system
- Additional Sound proofing
- Corrosion protection with Dinatrol from factory
- Spare main and nose wheel mount in rear bay
- No Damage History
- All logs and work pack from new
- All manuals, wiring diagrams and completions from new
- Overall White with Red & Grey Striping
- Scheduled Hour Inspections:
- 400 hr Inspection next due in 390 hrs.
- 800 hr Inspection next due in 650 hrs.
- 1600 hr Inspection next due in 1585 hrs.
- 2400 hr Inspection next due in 1480 hrs.
- 3200 hr Inspection next due in 3200 hrs.
- 4800 hr Inspection next due in 1640 hrs.
- Scheduled Calendar Inspections:
- 6 Month Inspection due in October 2016
- 12 Month Inspection due in October 2016
- 24 Month Inspection due in October 2016
- 36 Month Inspection due in June 2017
- 48 month Inspection due in June 2018
- 96 month Inspection due in June 2018
- Gear overhaul Next due May 2021
This specification is subject to changes without prior notification, specification subject to verification by purchaser.